Friday, June 22, 2012

Domino Emino

    Hyeoo......holiday comes again...hehe...when the teenagers are free....then, the party will start to move on..how's a beautiful scene with the full moon, thousands shiny stars, comfortable spotlight, melodious music , seeing the waves smashed the shore smoothly and with the relaxing mode...thanx guyz for bring me to the beach as my desire.....and thanx too for playing me a very pretty melody sound of guitar....awesome....=)

   I will remember every moment when we gathered together and it would be safely glued in my mind until onetime we will meet again with new look, new style, new life, new story n new goals....gud luck guyz,,,atip, pjan, gone n mie....frenz 4ever..keep in touch guyz..luv u all...huaaaahha....have a gud tymes roll...gul luck n try ur best....chaiyok.....!!!!..peAce...smile sweetly....=)










































    

No comments:

Post a Comment